With 24/7 access to the online courses, you now have the opportunity to learn and get certified when and where it works best for you.
BQA For Producers
These courses teach methods for raising your cattle in accordance with BQA fundamentals. Topics involve cattle health, stockmanship, marketing, emergency planning, and meat quality. With three classes available, you can choose one that relates to your operation.
- Cow/Calf - For those who breed and sell weaned calves
- StockeR/Backgrounder - For those who raise and sell feeder cattle
- Feedyard - For those who feed and sell fed cattle
These courses teach proper methods for hauling cattle including cattle handling, fitness for transport, trip planning & loading, biosecurity, and emergency management. There are two courses offered:
- Farmer/Rancher - Emphasis on gooseneck trailers
- Professional Driver - Emphasis on commercial, semi trailers